- What was the name of the most important Viking town in England?
- What was the name of the Viking chief who pulled down London bridge?
- What is the name of the place in North America where remains of a Viking
settlement were found?
- What kind of animals did Thor use to pull his chariot?
- A town founded by Vikings is today the capital of that country. Which
country is it?
- Which city did the Vikings call "Miklagard" (The Big City)?
- What kind of animal are the Faeroe Islands named after?
- What Norse god had only one eye?
- What does a "blot" mean?
- What is the name of the French peninsula given to the Viking chief called